Employment Law Paralegal
From caring personally to wellbeing hours, email curfews to beer fridges – this isn’t your usual law firm so we’re not looking for ordinary! We’re looking for a bright, self-motivated graduate to join our Halborns’ team to continue our ambition to remain a Times Top 10 boutique law firm.
If you’re looking to be challenged and rewarded here’s an overview of what the role involves:
- Employment law advice – supporting our lawyers by producing advice and guidance for day to day client queries and identifying opportunities for best advice.
- Contract reviews and drafting – reviewing client’s employment contracts, identifying areas for improvement and drafting updates.
- Email update creation – drafting email update content on a weekly basis maintaining Halborns’ straight-talking, practical and commercial style.
- Welcoming new clients – working with our lawyers to embed our new clients and ensure they are set up to hit the ground running to receive advice.
A successful candidate will:
- Have completed an LLB, GDL, LPC or other qualifying law qualification to a standard of at least a 2:1 award or equivalent.
- Have completed an employment law elective or have relevant employment law experience.
If you are interested in joining us as an employment law paralegal, please apply here by 5pm on 28 February 2022.