We’re always keen to hear from like-minded, talented people wanting to work in a fast-paced, fun team environment.
From caring personally to well-being hours, email curfews to beer fridges – this isn’t your usual law firm so we’re not looking for ordinary! We’re looking for a qualified lawyer who is bright, self-motivated and a go-getter to join our Halborns’ team to continue our ambition to remain a Times Top 10 boutique law firm.
If you’re looking to be challenged and rewarded here’s an overview of what the role involves:
- Managing and owning the delivery of exceptional straight-talking, proactive, solutions-focused advice to clients assigned to you
- Assisting lead lawyers with managing employment tribunal claims on behalf of national and global brands
- Spotting and converting opportunities for ‘best advice’ to your clients with a view to securing the team monthly target
- Responsibility for exceeding expectations and delivering great outcomes for our clients
- Drafting email updates and keeping the team up to date with developments in employment law and practice
- Caring personally and developing relationships with your assigned clients
- No requirement for business development (unless you want to get involved)
- Reporting into and supported by our ‘Head of Legal Team’, Stefan Mars
Pay and perks
Beyond working with a genuinely great bunch of people, you’ll get to enjoy:
- 25 days’ holiday
- Email curfew between 7pm and 7am
- Positive work/life balance
- Flexible place of work
- Wellbeing hour
- Competitive salary
- Pension contributions
- Exciting career progression opportunities
If you are interested in joining us, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on 31 January 2023.