From caring personally to wellbeing hours, email curfews to beer fridges – this isn’t your usual law firm so we’re not looking for ordinary! We’re looking for a bright, self-motivated graduate to join our Halborns’ team to continue our ambition to remain a Times Top 10 boutique law firm.
If you’re looking to be challenged and rewarded here’s an overview of what the role involves:
- Employment law advice – supporting our lawyers by producing advice and guidance for day to day client queries and identifying opportunities for best advice.
- Contract reviews and drafting – reviewing client’s employment contracts, identifying areas for improvement and drafting updates.
- Email update creation – drafting email update content on a weekly basis maintaining Halborns’ straight-talking, practical and commercial style.
- Welcoming new clients – working with our lawyers to embed our new clients and ensure they are set up to hit the ground running to receive advice.
Pay and perks
Beyond working with a genuinely great bunch of people, you’ll get to enjoy:
- 25 days’ holiday
- Email curfew between 7pm and 7am
- Positive work/life balance
- Flexible place of work
- Wellbeing hour
- Competitive salary
- Pension contributions
- Exciting career progression opportunities
A successful candidate will:
- Have completed an LLB, GDL, LPC or other qualifying law qualification to a standard of at least a 2:1 award or equivalent.
- Have completed an employment law elective or have relevant employment law experience.
If you are interested in joining us, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by 5pm on 30 July 2021.