Over the coming weeks we’ll guide you through the employment law opportunities and challenges posed by Brexit.
In our Brexit series we’ll be covering:
- Right to work – what checks need to be carried out and what are the risks if they’re not done correctly?
- Continuing to employ EU workers – how does the settled status scheme work and what happens if an employee’s application is turned down?
- Supporting employees – what can you do to help and to what extent are you required to do so?
- UK employment law – what impact is Brexit likely to have?
- GDPR – what do we know about changes to data protection?
To add further value throughout our Brexit series we’ve created user-friendly, comprehensive FAQs, giving you more of the practical detail you’ll need and want to know. Get in touch to find out more.