Webinar – Culture Calendar: gender identity
Catch up on the session here. We joined forces with GIRES (the Gender Identity Research & Education Society) and our colleagues at AdviserPlus to explore practical, real-world guidance on gender identity.
Webinar – Feelings not features: part three of The Human Value Proposition series
Catch up on the session here. Part three of our interactive virtual forum series ‘The Human Value Proposition’ discusses:
- Supporting feelings whilst managing function – how do you embrace individualism and ensure you have an operational business?
- A culture of care – we consider a psychologically safe environment where employees are able to thrive
- Constructive conversations – how do you create trust to share personal challenges and build deeper connections?
Webinar – Work as a subset of life: part two of The Human Value Proposition series
Catch up on the session here. Part two of our interactive virtual forum series ‘The Human Value Proposition’ looks at:
- Ensuring fairness for all when supporting individuals with life beyond work
- Managing the risks of a working environment designed to support employees’ life goals
Webinar – People not workers: part one of The Human Value Proposition series
Catch up on the session here. Part one of our interactive virtual forum series ‘The Human Value Proposition’ covers:
- Why a greater focus on supporting individual feelings, concerns, skills and goals can expedite organisational change and enhance career development
- How digital tools can take care of the essential HR processes – freeing managers up to focus on people
- How an output, instead of input, focussed approach to driving performance is a more human and people-focussed approach
All content available on this page was accurate at the time of production and recording, but may be subject to change which may or may not be notified to you. These recordings are not to be taken as advice and you should seek advice if anything contained within affects you or your business.