24.04.2020 – HR forum
We were delighted to present on the inaugural ‘virtual HR forum’ – supporting the BMF to bring members the most relevant and up to date guidance during the current coronavirus crisis. Sector expert, Ginny Hallam, tackled some of the key challenges members might face in returning to a new kind of ‘normal’. Click here to listen to her insights and guidance.
If you have any questions or would like to know more about how we support BMF members with their employment challenges, get in touch.
09.04.2020 – Webinar: top 10 members’ questions
– we hosted a webinar exclusively for BMF members covering the top 10 members’ questions we’ve received regarding furlough and the Job Retention Scheme. If you couldn’t make it, you can access a copy of the webinar audio here. If you’d like a copy of the webinar presentation slides, let use know and we’d be delighted to share these with you.
The webinar is free to access, but if you like the content and find it useful, we’d appreciate it if you could make a small donation to our Just Giving page (here). We’d love to raise as much as we can to donate to a charity supporting NHS workers as a thank you for all their amazing efforts at this challenging time.
Government legislation and guidance regarding coronavirus is continually updating. This webinar was produced on 09 April 2020 and is accurate and compliant with government guidance at the time of production.
What is BMF Intelligent Employment Plus?
Annual, fixed-fee support for your day-to-day employment law and HR challenges. Helping you to focus on your business and keep in control of costs.
- Unlimited day-to-day employment law advice – straight-talking advice from two sector expert employment lawyers assigned to your business
- 150+ employment documents – immediate access to templates dealing with every stage of employment, kept up to date by us to save you time and resources (take a look here)
- Contract and handbook review – considering key employment law issues within your documents
- Contract and handbook templates – an easy route to compliant, commercial and contemporary documents
- Proactive pulse – keeping you in our focus and coming to your first with practical insights and solutions ensuring you’re always one step ahead of the latest employment law developments
Who are we?
We’re in The Times top 10 firms specialising exclusively in employment law and HR support. We’ve worked with the BMF for over five years and advise in respect of over 4000 employees within the sector – including numerous top 20 merchants, light and heavyside, suppliers, family run merchants and everything in between.
How we work
We do away with tradition by delivering straight-talking, commercial advice that starts with your end goal in mind. We’ll always ask ‘what does a good result look like?’, talk you through the risks and your options, and provide an accessible solution that never leaves you undecided.
Get in touch below to find out more