The Good Work Plan means that by 6th April 2020 you need to have updated your employment contracts to remain legally compliant. In particular, every employment contract now needs to include information about training, opportunities for paid time off, and whether hours of work are variable (and lots more!)
Don’t worry though, we’ve got you covered! If you subscribe to Intelligent Employment, the contracts on our platform now include the required changes. We’ve also added a letter to the platform for you to give to your employees outlining changes made.
Here’s all the changes we’ve made, or what you’ll need to update if you’re not using our documents.
- Days of the week the worker/employee is required to work
- Whether working hours are variable and how this will be determined
- Any paid leave the worker/employee is entitled to
- Details of all remuneration and benefits
- Details of any probationary period
- Training entitlement (whether this is mandatory or paid for by the worker/employee)
To make sure we’re providing Intelligent Employment users with the most straight-talking and engaging documents possible, we’ve updated the tone, clause names and order so our contracts are even more user-friendly.
If you’re not currently subscribed to Intelligent Employment, get in touch and we’d love to discuss how we can support you to update your contracts, along with all the other awesome benefits you’ll secure!