There’s loads to think about when considering whether flexible working can work for your business (too much for just one update!).
Here’s the first part of our ‘key considerations’:
- Are you going to wait for individuals to ask or are you going to create an opportunity for all?
- Are you going to use a trial period or introduce flexible working on a permanent basis?
- Will it work for everyone or will some feel they have been treated unfairly if their role doesn’t lend itself to flexible working?
- Do your systems and technology support flexible working or do you need to invest?
- How is everyone going to stay connected if they’re not meeting as much?
- How are you going to measure the impact that new flexibility might have on business and individual performance?
We have more for you to think about in our next update. Later in this series, we’ll help you tackle these key considerations with practical solutions.