With a year like 2020, you’d be forgiven if Brexit has slipped off your agenda. But 2021 is just around the corner and so are the practical implications of Brexit for employment law and your people processes.
To support you with a fast-start to the new year, our free 40-minute webinar will tackle some of the key employment law and people questions raised by the UKs departure from the EU, including:
- UK employment law – what’s going to change?
- GDPR – what’s the impact?
- Right to work – what checks need to be carried out and what are the risks if they’re not done correctly?
- Continuing to employ EU workers – how does the settled status scheme work and what happens if an employee’s application is turned down?
- Supporting employees – what can you do to help and to what extent are you required to do so?
When: Wednesday 20 January 2021 / 10am start
Where: Zoom – you’ll receive sign-in details the day before the webinar (19 January 2021)
If you know someone who would also like to attend, just forward this link to them as they’ll need to register separately with their unique details.