We’re receiving an increasing number of queries about how to deal with employment related concerns about the virus.
Here’s what we’re advising:
- Communicate regularly the importance of good hygiene – wash hands, catch coughs, bin dirty tissues
- Check you’ve got up to date personal contact details for everyone
- Make sure everyone knows how to spot the symptoms of the virus and who to speak to about concerns
- Have a plan for disruption and avoid asking colleagues to travel to affected areas unless absolutely necessary
- Keep checking the government website for guidance
Click here for what we suggest you share and communicate with colleagues.